Denver Roll Off Services
Roll Off Services - CALL DENVER OFFICE @ 303-699-6005
Denver Roll-Off Services
US Waste Industries Denver Roll Off Services is currently running a customer appreciation SPECIALS and can provide 12 yard, 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard roll off dumpster rentals, Check out our current SPECIALS. US Waste meet your needs with, concrete and asphalt recycling containers, serving the Greater Denver area and other service areas includes Longmont, Boulder through Parker, and Castle Rock. At US Waste we own our equipment to better serve your needs, and make any job you may have a SUCCESS. When you call, US Waste you will receive friendly customer service that understands the importance of your time and provide “on time service” and customer satisfaction.
Call for Customer Appreciation Specials!
Home Owners that have a weekend project, and don’t want that container sitting there for weeks or all day when you’re not home (we can deliver your roll off dumpster on Friday and remove your roll off dumpster on Monday) call or click for SPECIALS
Contractors with large projects, call for SPECIAL roll off dumpster pricing.
The construction debris may originate from a building site where something is being built, renovated, or demolished. Our Roll-Off Dumpsters are also used for various clean-out jobs that need much material to be taken away. The material in the Roll-Off Dumpsters are taken to a transfer station for landfill, recycled or disposed/recovered.
Our Roll-Off container sizes are determined by the amount of cubic yards of debris they contain. Typical container sizes are 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard. While the roll-offs are rented by volume (in cubic yards), there are also weight limitations. Containers loaded with more weight than allowed will typically result in an overage charge. Please contact our office for more information about weight requirements.
Sizes listed are approx., different manufactures have different specifications
- Flooring constructed of 10 gauge steel reinforced by 3″ structural channels on 18″ centers.
- Side walls constructed of 10 gauge steel reinforced by 4″x4″x3/16″ tubing top rails.
- Designed for use with standard roll-off hoist utilizing two longitudinal guide rails of 6″x2″x3/16″ tubing.
- Rear doors supported by heavy-duty hinges with zerk fittings designed to carry weight of doors.
- Heavy-duty locking hooks capable of keeping the doors locked during loading.
- Reinforced corners.
- Heavy-duty rear rollers with zerk fittings.
- Nose cone rollers with zerk fittings